Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
All that's left are memories.
@1:12 AM
A gist of my October, in a thousand words unspoken.

This was the day Gal and boyfriend hosted a chalet and also the day I got into deep shit with the parental unit. It happened to be the day I decided enough was enough too :)



I ended my work with eXplorerkid with a bang! We went over to ETP after my Dress up For Halloween event with the kids. Pretty okay, not too scary. Think cos we were too tired to be frightened, hah!




This was on a fateful Monday when I met the boys for Thai Express, bowling and pool session. We came to a conclusion we were better off playing 'touch' than attempting our fate in bowling or pool.



It was a pink affair when Kak Mai got married. How time flies, she practically saw us grew up and vice versa. Now that we are entering adulthood, I wonder who among us will be next.



Late night rides with the gang. Suprising, how we got together amidst all our hectic schedule and social lives. It was definitely refreshing to have familiar faces to run back to for comfort and reminisces.






There were other series of events that took place but they are mostly up on Facebook and I'm too lazy to save those pictures. So you'll have to make do with all these =)
0 comments: leave a comment