Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
The only people you need are the ones who need you in theirs.
@12:38 AM

We were establishing why our friends turn out the way they did. Some we were proud of, some we were utterly disappointed in. In between the conversations we had, as much as I had my heart wrenched with all the disappointment that was thrown my way, I thank them for making it clearer who are the ones I can fall back on and the ones I should throw far, far, far away.

Other than that, it was a good dinner and definitely a good catch-up session. That boy above has too much humor in him, just what I needed after a really shitty weekend. But the dark heavy clouds are moving over now!

In life you just have to be happy, if you are, everything else will fall in place. I'm hoping that will come true.
0 comments: leave a comment