PASSING WIND.
@2:36 PM
Yesterday I received a pleasant surprise in my mail box. Denise Leok (I have to say your last name cos I have two Denise hahaha) actually mailed her cookies over to me! That was very nice of you and along with it came a letter of encouragement. It certainly lifted my spirits! =)
The day before yesterday was spent fruitfully at club training, nyeh. My coach took off to Australia and gave us a week off from touch training hence I haven’t been doing my fitness nor power-steps so when I attended club training that evening, I was pretty breathless by the end of it. So lousy! Besides that I also got news that our rugby girls are banned from using the field for THREE bloody months. Yes, you read it right. THREE FUCKING MONTHS – if you’re suggesting koufu field for training, I’m so not going because the only thing coming out of it will be busted ankles or other body parts and my ankles are too precious. HAHAHAHA I SOUND LIKE A SPOIL BRAT SIA.
Last Tuesday I met Faezah, Denise Ang and Claudia over at Funan Mall before cabbing down to Chinatown in attempts to get Claudia’s cheongsam for her dance routine in her study trip to Brunei. After several failed attempts, we gave up and cabbed down to Cineleisure in hopes of catching the horror movie “Coming Soon” but life just loves making a sport out of us doesn’t it? We found out that it was not aired yet at Cathay so we thought why not try our luck at GV Plaza Singapura instead? When we got there, our hopes were dashed yet again. Lucky or what? We settled for Gelare Waffles since it was half-price, heh heh heh and then took a train back to Cineleisure to watch a horror movie in one of the E-max chambers. To think of it, we were quite silly travelling back and fro.
My internet’s connection is down so that explains the lack of entries. Right now I’m at the library, clearing my mails, blogging away and also waiting for a friend. He’s a new friend, actually an old friend whom I haven’t seen/talked in ages. I’m not really that excited to see him, I don’t even know what to expect.
Okay I think I’m going on a hiatus until my connection’s up and running! You can get me through my phone, thank you!
xoxo, d to-the-double e.
0 comments: leave a comment