Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
MCDREAMY.
@3:09 PM
So here I am constantly looking at the clock, hoping time will go a little slower because I don't want to get up from this seat and get busy. I did a little research on my topic and stopped because I don't know what's the direction we are heading so why bother searching thorough info when it might be off-track, yes?

This morning I woke up with such lazy bones and if it wasn't for my phone that was ringing, I would have ignored the world and remained in my sweet slumber sleep. Funny thing was I had a weird dream where I was on a bus coach with my teammates and several guys. There was this really cute guy and we were messaging each other on the bus when we could have just talked?

The weirdest part was we had the same ringtone so whenever either of us received an sms, we'd purposely let the ringtone play like letting each other know we got affinity like that hahahahaha. The potong-steam part was that I realised my phone was really ringing in reality, not dream-wise, thus the reason why I woke up!

I need to get back to finding info so that I appear to be doing work but truth is, I don't really know what to do.
3 comments: leave a comment