Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
L.O.V.E
@6:38 PM
They say when it is meant to be, it will be. But sometimes when it eventually ends up at you, you realized that it's not what you wanted after all. Life is so accustomed to changes that often humans end up not knowing what they want. I used to think that being loved is better than loving and that I'd wanted to have a secure and happy relationship so badly. When opportunity did kicked in and lasting barely three days later, I'm already hanging my white flag up.

One day when I look back, I may regret this but as of now, that decision felt so right. Nothing felt more perfect than having my regular rugby games, running around meeting friends or cute boys without feeling a tinge of guilt and coming home to my family what not with Danial's little antics. Most importantly at the end of the day, I'm coming home to answer to only myself. In a sense, I am selfish. I don't want to share myself with anybody. That's a bad thing right?

Or maybe, like what people would usually say to me - you just haven't met the right one.
1 comments: leave a comment