SUCH A HEARTBREAKER
@2:56 AM
before that I had to deal with a foreign speaking worker at Mcdonalds to get my order served correctly. it was such a pain in the ass because my patience was depleting faster than the ozone layer and he had to mix my orders up, gave an extra tea when it was supposed to replace the coke and when I asked him how much more did that cost, he stood there dumb-founded and then went over to the other end to check the price on the board!
then before that, I bumped into the dumbest driver on the planet and it happens to be a guy so whoever that said girls are bad drivers are suckers because apparently guys are capable of such mistakes too! heh, sorry but I'm sucha feminist like that.
despite all that, it was a nice day - beach bar with the little one then walking all around Sentosa.
0 comments: leave a comment