Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
MOVE OVER.
@9:10 AM
This gotta go on the list of the cannot-make-it manner to get a girl's number.

guy: hey! I've changed my phone and I think I lost your number as well.
girl: err, I've never gave you my number :\

HAHAHA okay I find it funny, I don't know why, because that's what happened to me last night.

I don't like school anymore (since when I like also right?) and I so can't wait for the 10 weeks holidays! I didn't attend class yesterday because I felt like it, hahaha. Okay lah no, I don't like the facilitator and I was tired so why not sleep in and recuperate. I kind of regretted coming in today because we have to do work, hah. And people people stop being so unoriginal, it's so repulsive!

I've resumed to eating rice but very small portions which is goooood, I think? Of course - indulging in runs too! =) Okay so hungry now. When's the break coming?
3 comments: leave a comment