because there are always gonna be questions we won't have answers to and that if I were to sum life up in words, it'd be -
it moves on. so this whole hoping and waiting isn't going to work out if it only leaves us in misery because fyi, the world doesn't only revolve around us and our hang-ups. so take a breather, settle your heart and go out there, and have the time of your life. I've never felt this peaceful within even though things never did end the way I wanted them to, because I know that I've figured it out.
like I've alway said, there's always a reason why certain people never make it to your future. however in this case, you're pretty much staying around for some time as a good support and well entertainment. hahahahahahaha.
okay y'all must admit that I've quite a knack with staying on good terms in failed relationships with people.
(as contradicting as that may sound)