TELL ME WHY
@3:42 PM
After the whole party ended, we cabbed back to the office and I separated to meet A over at Tampines for late lunch. We figured we were extremely free so we headed to the nearby mall and ended up getting stuffs for ourselves. It happened that B was having her break so we hung out with her for a little while. Great time spent with them. It would be perfect if G was there because it meant full force, haha. I miss us hanging out together, yaw. Quick, make plans!
Randomly brought lingerie and a dress. I swear boredom does no good to your pockets. We made a pact not to spend unnecessarily anymore and the loser who succumb to temptations shall treat the winner to a frappe. I hope I am able to last because money's rolling out faster than it's coming in and I have got bigger plans ahead of me that actually requires cash so I need to have sufficient funds first and well, of course I don't wanna lose to A please, heh heh heh.
Monday saw me heading over to D's place with G for dinner before making an impromptu plan to hit the gym! D had to lend me his shirt, shorts and shoes because I was nowhere near geared for gym, haha. It was a successful trip anyway with G and I doing steps and runs while D did his weights. I touched a little on my core muscles and boy, I feel awesome because I've been doing it for a few days regularly, yay.
Did I mentioned that D's mother is so hospitable? She kept reminding me to finish all the food and shoving food/fruit/sweets to us. I think if she was my mother, I would have been all chubby and plump but healthy =)
0 comments: leave a comment