Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
STEPPING UP
@10:23 PM
  • I'm bleeding down under, like finallyyy
  • Played against SAS (Singapore American School) just now
  • Score stands at 6 -1 to RP, we won, yay
  • Sick and very, very exhausted
  • Peeved at some selfish bastards who only know how to shift blame on others
  • Irresponsibility and NATO (no action, talk only)
  • Country of Origin tomorrow, report at Turf City by 8 in the morning
  • 2 parties on Sunday

That's what happened today and the plans over the weekends. I wonder how I'm going to survive considering the state I am in. Today made me see the ugly side to life and quite honestly, my patience's running low. Just because I rarely voiced out my dislike or how much I've tolerated your shits, that doesn't mean it's okay to keep stepping over. There are boundaries you should have never cross. If I had to say one thing I learnt today, it would be - being nice doesn't pay off.

Now I want to complete my RJ, pop some pills and comatose till tomorrow morning, all geared up for the competition.

0 comments: leave a comment