I AM ... NOT OKAY
@10:35 PM
I have had a series of events happening just that I didn't pen it down because I couldn't get myself seated and write, no thanks to the shitload of unpleasant matters occurring both at home and in school. Quite honestly, I'm running out of drive to keep fighting. I constantly have to remind myself to be strong and to be there for the ones who care much just so I won't be beaten down by life but but but now all I want is to let me fall apart, be weak and have somebody take care of me for a change.
I suspect that my period is coming and my body's going through some hormonal change thus the rise of emotional triggers and shitty shitty bang bangs.
Adding on, I'm going to be real sick. My throat's so itchy!
Labels: hello pussy can you bleed already
0 comments: leave a comment