Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
HEADS UP LOVE
@12:07 PM
Hello world, currently the weather forecast in D's city is sunny and bright. Everything's good in the hood, yaw. Optimistic vibes are up and running.

So yesterday I worked with K and it felt so gooooood because he made me felt so comfortable. I don't know what it is exactly but there's just this aura to him that makes him seems so charming. Surprisingly I had so much fun, bonded with a couple of kids and made a new friend. And I'm the youngest in the company, I didn't even realised it until J pointed it out, hah.

Saturday's competition made my skin grow two shades darker. I can't believe it! I put on sun block, if sun block could be eaten I think I would have already downed it, and I made it a point to remain under the tent at all times only going out occasionally to play the matches but still, I got burnt =(

The competition made me see/feel what the seniors have felt thus I understand the rationale behind why they turned out the way they are. I never liked to join in the usual "politics" in a team but the longer you are in it, the deeper you get tangled and sooner or later you'll come to a point where you just can't avoid it. It applies everywhere, actually. Such. Is. Life.

On another note, I can't wait for later. Meeting the best friend for food and lepaks. Nothing beats seeing a familiar face after a hardcore weekend.

Woo-hoo, and the plus point of the day- there's no need to do powerpoint slides because I'm in the management team so our task is basically to delegate the work load and evaluate their work. Yayness.

Those with the blues, hang in there loves.
The day will be over soon :)
0 comments: leave a comment