Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
BEATING SOLO.
@12:18 PM
I have funny classmates, one asked if I am a fan of Man United just because my nick on msn happens to be morning glory. when I asked him what makes him think so, he said "glory glory usually they refer it to Man United". I don't know if I should laugh at that or what. another asked if morning glory is a vegetable or more specifically the vegetable; kangkong. now that is funny! HAHAHA.

and when the faciliatator talks too much for her own good, you have a friend offering to help lessen your torment.

Fool's Gold. says: done?
morning glory. says: nope.
morning glory. says: she's ranting on and on
morning glory. says: oh save me.
Fool's Gold. says: lol
Fool's Gold. says: i can run in and say you have an emergency at home!
morning glory. says: that'd be a great idea!
Fool's Gold. says: haha what class
morning glory. says: E65L

that was my first day back to school, how about yours?
0 comments: leave a comment