Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
TAKE COVER
@11:59 PM
okay I think too much, way too much. told you I'm being overly-sensitive what but I still wanna be psychic though. hah hah.

anyways breakfast with the gang this morning. it's been ages since we hung out as a gang and this is considered one of the last gatherings before Acap leaves for Tekong on the 16th. my childhood friend; from kindergarden to primary school we are always in the same class. he's sucha joker. sitting around the table with them with our usual talk cock sing song session reminds me of why I should be thankful in life. because they're always there for me especially my girls, through whatever that life has shoved at me. I can't thank them enough, honestly.

too bad I had to leave early. so the si-to the-al.

yay to great weekends and greater company!
I shall blog about Midnights 7s soon okay when I get some pictures or something.

happy fasting to all the budak-budak melayu.
jangan puasa yok-yok oiiiii.
0 comments: leave a comment