Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
PANIC ROOM
@1:41 AM
I've got a contact game later at 0830 hours and here I am, still awake and typing away. I think the holidays does more damage to my body instead of providing a mean for rest because I transform into a nocturnal creature, enduring longer hours without sleep. I must have been an owl in my previous life. well anyways he has taken off and it's sickening how the mind works, sometimes. therefore I've decided to mull no more. it's back to serious business and cast aside this reverie, I shall!

my sprained thumb isn't getting any better. it has restricted my activities greatly. I cannot even open the package of my ice-cream without wincing in pain. ho hum, now I know how useful a thumb is.

oh yes, I'm typing from my own laptop. uh-huh, it's out of the emergency room now; all fine and dandy.
I got to meet Rahil before I made my way down to Acer and boy, was it a joy because I've missed that minah of mine since forever. blame it on my busy schedule! let's meet up soon for coffee and lepak, otey!

speaking of missing, where's my other three girls? yes Gal, I heard you, alright, September is approaching and we all know that September babies party the hardest. I sense a burn in my pockets soon because I happen to own two best friends whose birthdays fall on the same month with only a 5-day difference. please let the pay for SIWW roll in, quick.

back to shitty issues, I left my Professional Profiling hanging and I feel scared out of a sudden.
get back on track, Dee!
0 comments: leave a comment