DOWNSIDE OF LIFE
@1:18 PM
these kind of actions peeved me y'know, especially early in the morning because I'm sucha feminist like that, I believe that guys should always give way to the ladies and not fight over who gets on the bus first! such imbecile and he's not the only one if you must know. I've faced countless typical kiasu humanoids behaving in the exact manner during my mornings to school and I don't quite get why they need to rush and knock against people/resort to being so defensive when they're boarding the bus.
there are bound to be more buses coming and if you say that you don't want to be late so you die-die need to get on this bus, come out of the house earlier next time!
well after such dramatic morning, I arrived in school only to have the game cancelled and a couple of us stranded at the bus-stop because it was pouring heavily. the group of us went to Swensens for breakfast instead. now here I am, on my wonderful date with Mister Professional Profiling, amongst a horde of kids ready to trample me should I get up and exclaim "BARNEY IS GAYYY!"
I need to crap. shittos! (no pun intended)
0 comments: leave a comment