OCEAN AVENUE
@2:22 AM
class chalet last Wednesday over at Downtown East. I love the fact that we let loose and came together, setting aside our differences (not that we have much in the first place, hah!) our cannot-make-it night trail which ended up with us sending some of the girls home then proceeding to the fitness corner for a round of silly games, ranging from fuzzy wuzzy to MRT to white magic. losers had to be forfeited while the winners watched on and laughed out loud.the night where I embarrassed myself for I have subconsciously rolled all over the place in my sleep, smacked Sean in his face and refusing to budge no matter how hard the girls tried waking me up.
Macs for breakfast and back to the chalet for another round of sleep. I swear I'm horrible, haha! we ended the chalet on a good note; a round of longan war minutes before we checked out. happy, happy joy!
oh yes, not forgetting scandalous behavior. things. can't help when you have a room full of hormone-raging adolescents. HAHA!

I miss y'all already, I wanna go back to that night!
Labels: www.photobucket.com/e65n
0 comments: leave a comment