Phony.
@1:30 AM
We are a complicated lot.
Anyway in the recent days, I caught wind on some unpleasantries. One that might rile me up and unleash the inner minah. But now I am a mother with a lousy stamina so I have little interest in these senseless issues. I just want to say that it's okay to bitch about things/people when we are fueled by emotions. We need an outlet to vent frustrations and more often than not, we turn to our closest ones because they are the safest. So if you have said unkind words about me, it's OKAY because hey, you do you.
What doesn't make it okay is to use these outlets as a platform to manipulate and then turn one against the other. What makes it worst is only sharing bits and pieces that makes you look like the better person and distort the whole truth. Not cool, sis.
Also, I'd like to put it out there that my biological sister is awesome. I think many don't see it but she is selfless and puts in hard work in her own little ways. It frustrates me that she is upset because people chooses to only see/talk about the negative stuff. She has a softer heart while I'm just thick skinned, so your unkind words might not have affected me but it surely did her :(
0 comments: leave a comment