Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
I give up too easily.
@1:04 AM
One of my many bad habits (which sometimes can be necessary to deserving parties) if you don't give a damn, I don't give a fuck. And when I don't get what I give, I stop trying simply because I can't be arsed when you clearly do not reciprocate the same thoughts? Once, twice that's fine but all the time? Get real. Nobody wants to be the doormat, pick up your shits, fix you up real good, taken for a ride and get ditched.

And I know I've promised to give you a benefit of the doubt but I can't do this, I cannot be optimistic about things when you aren't even responding! What am I supposed to do? Call you up and harass you and demand for answers?!

Think I got nothing better to do!

This is why I'm so fucked up - I put myself out there and only disappointment greets me.

P.S: I'm not emo, and this post was not written out in anger. I'm just amused, I swear!
0 comments: leave a comment