Heads up, sunshine.
@12:43 AM
I’m sorry I have an active social life while you chose to stick to your own pity state and whine about it. But don’t you dare use that as an excuse to why you stopped initiating conversations because you simply assumed that I have my other friends to talk to.
I’m sorry I was not around while you were rolling on good times, but yeah if you could find your way to me during your bad times – I don’t see why you can’t do the same on your better days. Honestly, talk about timing? I have had my busy moments and I made an effort to check up on you through Messenger. It may not seem much, but the fact remains – I made that effort.
And here you are telling me that you stopped coming around because you simply couldn’t be bothered. Then you are telling me that you’re not saying we are no longer friends but maybe just not meant to be close like how we used to.
I apologize but that paragraph above just disgusts me. To have you say out loud that you couldn’t care less and have you put it all on me – blaming it on my active social life and bad timing?
If you really wanted me in your life, you would have done something about it. Talk to me; remind me or even get angry and letting me know? But you chose to do nothing – keeping mum, so quick to believe in the bad of me and sentencing me to my penalty before I was even charged guilty?
Really, this is how best friends work?
But I guess, just like you claim how unimportant you were in my life, my position was likewise. Come to think of it, we probably gave up on this a long time ago. We just never had the guts to say it out loud.
Well thanks for letting me know now.
0 comments: leave a comment