Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
TAKE A BOW
@9:28 PM
Saturday saw me waking up early to head over to Yishun for an event. The kids were adorable, I swear. Especially this little girl called Jessica, think she’s a mixed because she looks like Eurasian with Chinese features. Work is a-okay, who wouldn’t like an easy job with an easy pay, right? And all I do is entertain those kids =)

Was supposed to head over to Rahil’s place for her housewarming but when I reached home, everybody was napping. The temptation was too strong to resist so I ended up shutting my eyes as well. When I eventually woke up, I was too lazy liaox.

Sunday was Nebo Touch Competition over at SP where we lugged home $100 worth of sports voucher, clinched 2nd placing under the 23s Women’s category and awesome goodie bags. I think we loved the goodie bag more than the medal itself because silver’s such an ugly color, ha-ha. The whole event ended at 6 and we wasted no time getting our asses out of that place because we were so tired and sore. 5 of us cabbed down from Dover to Bedok which was totally worth it since we only had to pay 3.50 per person. Dinner with Eza first before heading home to my littlest love and his antics and the warmth of my family’s presence.

That was my weekend, how was yours?
0 comments: leave a comment