SOURPLUMS
@9:42 PM
But cannot blame me okay. I had my reasons. (1) Training ended super late last night that Eza and I didn't even bother to shower and headed home immediately (2) My coach made us do the drills over and over again with little breaks in between because some of them just couldn't get the bloody moves when we've been revising them since forever? Sepak y'all one time, wake up your idea. HAHAHA (3) Lowerback was being sucha bitch that I couldn't even lie down and not wince in pain as a result I went online and became one angsty slut, complain, complain, complain and lost track of time leading to an overrun in sleeping time which y'all should know by now, results to what? WAKING UP LATE.
Some more, some more! Accounting test after school which I think I'm prolly gonna flunk anyway because if you don't already know, accounting and me don't go hand in hand. What a bad way to end the week, damn!
I hate accouting, period.
But y'know what cures a bad day? A warm tight hug from your best friend, telling you that everything's gonna be fine =)
After school activities spent with Efy & Eza eating youuuuuuu-mian and talking about mindless stuffs! My favourite past-time. Efy went to meet her prospective mother-in-law while Eza and I rode down the library and got ourselves books.
Okay gotta go get ready for my date with Sophie Kinsella.
Till later, babies.
0 comments: leave a comment