GREATEST COMEBACK.
@7:22 PM
Hopefully I can pass this though, considering the rubbish answer I gave the assessors earlier.
Assessor: So you mentioned about wild theme(s) and your target audience are 3-6 years of age. I mean, how wild can they get...?
Me: EHHHH you never know!
What kind of answer is that!?!
-__-"
I checked for the assessor's comments at the portal and honestly, I don't know if it's good or bad. Mixture of both? Just waiting for my advisor's comments. Hopefully it's gooooood, please.
Okay let's heck about this because (1) it's over (2) there's nothing much I can do now right? So let's relax jack now and think about the remaining days of the holidays. Yawns. Morning training tomorrow. I think I lead a pretty sad life. I need more experiences, more first-times, more adventures, more more more!
Somebody blow me away, quick.
0 comments: leave a comment