Here's the thing, if you think you're facing shits, you're not alone. That's what I gained out of today, besides the breakup sex thingy, of course. HAHA. So you see, I'm eighteen this year and rightfully (or that's what I like to believe) girls my age have much freedom to go wherever they wish, club, stay out and not come back, whichever you like. Unfortunately I don't have the liberty to do so because I have Mr and Mrs Conservative as my parents. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be nice to y'know get out of the comfort zone and just go wild for one night? But you see, I'm not alone. There are many other individuals with my same plight, or even worse off. So I'm thankful, that even when my parents tend to go hard on me, they still leave some space for me to voice my opinions and hear me out. Well they do give in on most occasions and for now, I'm satisfied with that. Maybe we should go slow on me venturing out? Parents too need time to digest certain issues, no?
Anyways on a lighter note, impromptu plans after training with the gang to catch The Coffin (which sucked balls by the way). As soon as training ended, I received missed calls from B and apparently Haikel and her were bored so they decided to catch a movie: The Coffin. Coincidentally Gal and Caliph wanted to catch that show and Gal dragged Derrick along. I made plans with Luqman a couple of nights ago on catching the show as well. So in a nutshell, 7 of us caught it together. Not worth spending 6 bucks on it, honestly. B to the ORING. Yeah, there were your typical shocking moments but nothing great and the ending sucked even more.
Crashed B's place after the movie. It's nice to have a best friend who loves dolling up because she'll help you do your necessaries like, trimming your eyebrows hahaha!
Okay time to crash and burn. Much love babies!