Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G.
@10:13 PM
dearest Gal,

when the clock strikes 12 tonight, it'll be your eighteenth birthday and I'm picturing you in your Hello Kitty pyjamas, rambot tetap maintain and your jamban slippers walking into 7-eleven grabbing all the liquor you can get hold of and asking for Camels from the lady at the counter.

this is you trying to be a contradiction. funny how you want to spend your birthday actually and I must give you an A for amusing.

like the few other special people in my life, I must post a birthday entry on the blog because you're worth it (omg I'm so eviiil because my momma's birthday was on the 2nd Sept and I wanted to blog tapi tak ter-blog then now aku buat entry untok kao instead. if mak aku baca ini paragraph, confirm hati dia hancur and will pikir dia tak special in my life anymore)

but that's not the point. pokoknya, ni hari adalah birthday kamu and I must tell you that you're looking oh-so-gorgeous already so stop trying to be any thinner. and yes if only you were dating Nate and I was dating Chuck, we'd totally be BFFs (not that we are not anyway) and go on double dates and get sexed-up every night!
we are such suckers for that show, we are such losers! HAHA.

oh well my little girl has grown up now, hasn't she. I hope you have a wonderful birthday which I doubt so cos it's the fasting month. nak makan tak boleh, nak minom ponnn tak boleh. well unless somebody is naughty ar, go over Mas's place and end up you-know-what. *hints*

takpe Gal, think october! think second week of october!
you've been a great girlfriend, helping me make sense out of situations when I'm oh-so-stressed/peeved/pissy/whiny, and always being there as the middle-man of Gorgaz. honestly you should consider being an anchorwoman or set up your own CNA or maybe you're gossip girl!? *shocked*

okay ar aku won't rant anymore.
happy birthday baby, welcome to legal clan. it's about time anyway. see you soon okay after your exams or something. we love you very much, we as in Gorgaz. oh yah, Mas suggested bringing you to the hotel to rape you for your birthday. she added, "I bet Gal would love it!"

I think you and Mas should just marry or something since korang have deep burning desires for each other.
oh shit, then it would be incest! okay cannot!

your darling,
Dee.
0 comments: leave a comment