every year we grow a little wiser and the older you get, the more responsibilities you shoulder. sometimes I think I cannot make it in life because I am so lazy and dumb because I spent so much time lazing around that my brain begins to deteriorate and rot altogether. it surprises me how people are able to juggle work, school and social life while I, on the other hand, cannot even juggle between rugby and school. I think I suck so much and I keep telling myself to wake up but I just can't because I am so lazy like that. while I'm here typing away, Eza is at the back working on her professional profilling. it's scary watching people reduce their workload slowly by the hour while I'm not doing anything about it.
I think I may need somebody to sit beside me and smack me hard everytime I go off-tangent.