GET YOUR GAME ON
@5:54 PM
I was on the verge of falling asleep when my mom smacked me hard cos I took up her space. I could have chosen to roll over and sleep on the other side but I reminded myself of the busy schedule next week and the pending business plan so I got up, washed my face and switched my lappy on.
I told myself to focus, to not blog-hop or watch silly videos and y'all know how procrastination works.
an hour and a half has past, my work's not started (though I have downloaded all my 6ps and ready to be read) and here I am blogging away.
ohmygod. what a failure.
but you got to give me credits for not falling asleep hor else I think I would have woken up tomorrow instead. just like what happened on Thursday night when I got my dad to fetch me from training just so I could get home earlier and do up the business plan. then y'see I just had to tell myself that there was sufficient time for a short nap (mind you, it was about 11pm) and guess what the short nap turned out to be the longest sleep I ever had throughout this week for I woke up at 5 30 the next morning. HAHAHA. classic uh please.
day camp was surprisingly effort-less. we didn't even sweat, I swear. basically Boo just told us our roles, watched a little game plays/videos, had our lunch, continued with the videos then packed for home. HAHA and I thought it was gonna be intense today but ohwells. the surprises life throws at you.
hmmm like I said it's gonna be a busy, busy week ahead. and why, you ask?
Mon - RP vs NP
Tues- RP vs ITE
Wed - RP vs SP
Thur- RP vs TP
Fri - RP vs NYP
please bless my soul.
on top of that, I have UT on Monday and Tuesday consecutively.
I need to freaking present my business plan to 2 assessors and the facilitator on Thursday.
and guess what, the business plan is no where near completion.
but today my horoscope tells me to not put unnecessary pressure on myself so I'm gonna take a deep breathe and accomplish as much as I can by tonight. I need to stay focused.
and focused, I shall be!
2 comments: leave a comment