Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Moving on.
@1:05 AM
Being blessed is an understatement. 

I forgot how long it has been since I wrote in here. I only remember I would come back to this space when I have a troubled mind. Mid last year, I was dealing with a whole lot of confusion and emotions, going back and forth, trying to fix a relationship that wasn't there.

The good that came out of that relationship was that I knew my worth, that I shouldn't settle for something less deserving of me and I could have sworn the instant I decided to let go, something better came along. Boy, am I glad I took that chance. 

You see, I have had a bad strings of dates. Somehow I am attracted to boys with baggages. I'm so fixated on being the one to solve their issues when I shouldn't have to. It's only with my current relationship that I truly realized that. Love isn't selfish. And all the boys I've dated were. 

0 comments: leave a comment