Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Jump?
@7:26 PM
Being away from work makes me lazy and unmotivated to go back because I don't enjoy what I'm doing. I enjoy being around the students, I really do, but the other unnecessary stuffs that comes with it is a pain in the ass. And I'm playing with the thoughts of quitting it for good.

Which brings me to the part - I've never lasted long in any job. Is it me? Am I that weak and unmotivated to stay anywhere for long? They say find a job that you really like, but it's THAT hard to find one that you like without it ending up being a chore.

Of course I want to achieve other things too and holding onto this job will give me both the time and money to do so however I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with the pressure and routine.

I think I'm ready to embark on this journey. I'm ready to give up my lifestyle in the pursuit. Maybe I should just do it already and not think too much. The more. I think the more I dissuade myself, I realize.
0 comments: leave a comment