Hope.
@10:01 PM
People expect you to be strong. They tell you to get your shit together and move on. It's easier saying than doing. I sound like a broken record. If you actually look through the old entries, you'd realize it's always the same old stories. Girl meets boy, girl falls for boy, boy wants out, girl is sad. I should learn my mistakes, but it's like built in me to be attracted to the boys with extra baggage and when I fall, oh god do I fall hard and give my all. I'm hopeless when it comes to that.
But I still have hope, lots of them, that eventually my life's going to work out the way it's supposed to. In some kind of twisted unexpected manner, perhaps, but it'll get there. There is a boy out there who finds my silly and fall-hard-give-all mannerism attractive, and doesn't take them for granted.
1 comments: leave a comment