Tough love? Have faith anyway.
@2:38 AM
It has been eons since I last stepped here and I'm a littled bewildered by the change of layout around Blogger. It's a tad annoying though because I'm soooo comfortable with the previous one, but then again I don't even come around here anymore, anyhoo that's not the point.
So I'm back for a tiny bit because I have spare time on my hands and what better way to kill time at such unearthly hours (it's 2.05 in the morning right now) than to rant!
Life's good minus a little hiccups here and there but shits happens eh? Quit my job, embarking onto another one in a couple of weeks. Speaking of which I really have to go get my photo taken but time unfortunately is not on my side or maybe I'm just a whole lot lazy. I digress. I'm excited to start on the new job but I worry that I might not be capable enough. But that, I shall leave to later when the time comes.
Quitting the job was easy yet difficult because I've grown attached to my colleagues. That will have to be a first for me because I have never grown attached to work-people or anything work-related. In all my previous workplace, I have never once decorated or personalized my desk because I think putting effort means caring and caring means attachment! Yes, I'm twisted like that.
I went back to playing touch and it's been awesome! I think the only time I can completely zone out and forget about reality is when I'm on that field running around. Nothing matters except for the ball, my team and beating the defenders on their outsides. Besides now that I'm back on the field, the figure on my weighing scale has been decreasing. So that's deffo a thumbs up!
My family and girls have always been a constant. In fact one of my girls got married off recently and that day was a tad emotional for me. I remember walking to the hotel's taxi stand, dialing Denise's number and lashed out crying. I also recall how cranky/angsty I was that night because I was extremely shagged from walking around in killer heels the entire day and people just have to constantly get on my nerves. I told my girls, "We cannot join Survivor together because if we did, I'd kill you both first" which was extremely true because we are very horrigible when we are tired and we tend to take it out on each other. But that's just how we are, ultimately I still love them despite all their flaws and all our conflicts. MWAH MWAH if you're reading this Raudhah and none for Maryam because she's too busy singing for her graduation HAHAHA but in case you're reading this - don't worry you'll be fine! Just be silly and have fun. You're not a singer you don't have to be perfect, you just have to look good (which you already do!) and have fun!
And I like this boy. He makes me happy, most days. So that's good, I'm good :)
0 comments: leave a comment