Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
At the end of the day, trust yourself.
@1:35 AM
Churning an entry while trying to get some sleep in bed now. You know what they say about late nights, they often push you into overdrive.

I came across this quote online - "Relationships are best when others do not know about it" and it got me thinking, how true is that! I'm sure not literally as in you need to keep it hush-hush from the world like a secret relationship.

As much as it's good to keep your problems within you and your party, sometimes you do need a third person's point of view or maybe a great pair of listening ears for your endless whines/rants. But I've learnt as I progressed in life that you should always take the advice of others with a pinch of salt. Your friends/confidantes may know you well but they may not necessarily be right. Yes, go ahead and listen to their opinions but ultimately at the end of the day, you call your own shots because only you know what's truly going on.

I've always needed guidance on my decisions or what I needed to feel. And most times I have people screwing my mind up with what's right or wrong. Quite frankly it's very exhausting battling with what society thinks and what I feel is, right.
0 comments: leave a comment