Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Topsy-turvy.
@9:41 PM
I am so exhausted I just want to sleep till the end of the year, wake up to a brand new beginning then maybe plan for a better future after all this year is pretty much a suck-fest with all the occurrences.

Okay to be slightly fair, there were a couple of great highlights. Life isn't that miserable yet, and even when I do feel shittier than ever, I have got my best set of girls (Gorgaz, + Rahil) to remind and egg me on. I love them sooooo much for not giving up on me, listening attentively to whatever I have to say and being there despite their busy schedules. These are the people I never want to part with.

Yeah we may have our differences and they will forever favor their boyfriends over me, but I have taken it to my stride because they will be my knights in shining armor when I am in distress. (Whoever say your knight is shining whatever has got to be a guy and a love interest? It can be your best friend =P) and besides when I do find a nice guy to want to settle down with. I WILL favor my other half more than them
girls, muahahaha! Okay just joking!
1 comments: leave a comment