Not slowing down for you, or anyone.
@3:26 PM

You see there's a difference now.
I might feel a lot of things for a certain individual at the moment but I’m not throwing my whole life away, waiting and wishing. If it happens, it happens. Until it does, I am still going on my merry way and be at the happiest state in my life. I'm not giving up on him - I am just letting it fall freely in place. Just like how everything else does.
If it turns out great, I'll be the luckiest girl in the world. And if it doesn't, it's alright; life doesn't end at that instance. Maybe we are set for better things and better people. There’s always a reason for everything in life.
I guess what I'm trying to say is ... I'll be okay, we will be okay, everything will be okay, maybe not now but eventually so why worry so much now?
0 comments: leave a comment