Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Sad but true.
@12:11 AM
So if you haven't figured out by now, the workforce has kept me occupied which explains the lack of colorful words around here. No, I haven't dropped and died somewhere. I'm still pretty much alive and dealing with life which is a chore some times because you've got places to go, faces to meet and things to accomplish. It's never-ending, the to-do list just gets longer each day, sigh. Where got time to blog, you tell me!

Not that I have much to say cos half of the time I forget what I wanted to say in the first place. As we we grow older, we become quieter, don't you think? It is like as though we skipped most details and go straight to the point.

I'm actually really sleepy so I think I shall save this post for some other day.
(Well I tried updating, I really did!)
0 comments: leave a comment