Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
At the bitter end.
@1:24 AM
It dawned upon me that my other person is leaving for Perth in a matter of weeks! I hate dealing with goodbyes. I'm so lousy at that, it just puts me in an awkward position because I just don't know what to say! What are the right words to say, what should your body language be? Even when I'm departing for the day, I do it awkwardly. Is it just me?

But honestly, when she leaves, I'm going to feel like I've lost a lifeline. Even though she's still around and I can Ping! her whenever I want or Skype! when we are online, it's just not the same? To not be there physically for me when I need it.

Yes, despite my strong belief in being independent, I do need my people. The selected few whom I've chosen to confide in. True friends, they don't come easy y'know. I have my trust issues, despite being deemed as a person to be "what you see is what you get". I'm brutally honest about what I think of you and situations, that doesn't mean you get to hear the truth about me.

I want to do something reckless like maybe, leap before I look and trust in the good of everything. Past experiences, however, made me believed otherwise.
0 comments: leave a comment