10 days challenge shortened to 1 day.
@12:45 AM
(1)Stop quarreling over the little things. I know I'm in no position to get involved in your matters but the fights affect me and sometimes your arguments are completely unnecessary.
(2)Please re-instill your faith in me, I've cleaned up my act.
(3)STOP LEAVING SHOES ON THE FLOOR. The shoe rack is there, for a good reason.
(4)You'll be fine. The missing usually gets better with time. Remember - everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.
(5)The accident may have left you with scars but personally I think scars are fascinating - it depicts how a person have gone through battlefields in life.
(6)I may have a love-hate relationship with you but for the most part, you've been a great friend. That's probably one of your qualities - you're always there for your friends in the unexpected ways.
(7)We drifted and I don't even know if we are considered friends or acquaintances. You were a big part of my life in the early years and it has been amazing. I always say I give up on trying but I'm lying.
(8)I have a crush on you for the longest time but it's always never the right moment. Even if I did, I'm afraid of the repercussions.
(9)I may have a bad streak of records but I'm not the person most people made up about me. Stop degrading me like that.
(10)Have more of everything for yourself - more faith, more trust, more love.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
(1)I try not to share my water/ice-cream as much as I can. If I have to, I'll usually give it away.
(2)I never think I'm good enough which is why I give up easily, and that reiterates my point that I'm no good.
(3)I want to be just like Alanis Morrisette; walk around half naked with my hair covering my boobs.
(4)I disappear from people from time to time. It's not you, it's just me.
(5)I act like I don't care but I actually care, alot.
(6)I'll roll with almost anything after much whining and complaining.
(7)I'm a sucker for chick flicks and I believe in happy endings.
(8)I tend to fall for the wrong guys.
(9)I pick and choose my people.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
(1)Looking adorable while playing with toddlers.
(2)A genuine beautiful smile.
(3)A mixtape.
(4)Letters & scrapbooks.
(5)A good sense of direction, be it with the streets or their life.
(6)Wicked/witty/good humor with genuine laughter.
(7)A bouquet of sunflowers!
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
(1)How will my future be - a stable career, a faithful husband and adorable kids?
(2)Life after death - how Hell will be like.
(3)Pretty clothes & shoes to get.
(4)Picturing ideas for my future apartment.
(5)What's the next thing to eat.
(6)How to find a guy who fits all the right bills.
(7)When will I get on the right path, religiously.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
(1)Give up on that relationship 5 years ago.
(2)Fall for you and, you.
(3)Get pissed drunk on Halloween last year.
(4)Let myself go last year.
(5)Befriending you and having my trust broken 2 years ago.
(6)Rattling off when I should have kept mum last 2 years.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot(in no order whatsoever)
(1)Family; they're the people who always have your back.
(2)Rahil
(3)Gorgaz
(4)TheKnees
(5)Faezah
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
(1)Egocentric men.
(2)Self-obsessed girls/guys who think they're all that.
(3)Infidelity.
(4)Trying-so-hard.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
(1)A great smile.
(2)Cute guys carrying toddlers.
(3)Guys with spectacles.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
(1) =/
(2) =S
Day Ten: One confession.
I am a virgin, despite the assumptions of most people.
0 comments: leave a comment