Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Story about a girl.
@2:41 AM
Terence Toh says (2:38 AM)
haha
as long as you're happy la
but you not always happy what
so not the best yet
suddenly do dees all
wah lau eh
haha

Dalinah . says (2:38 AM)
eh eh eh I only did a Dee once on you k.

Dalinah . says (2:39 AM)
But doing Dees are fun.
Like refreshing.

Dalinah . says (2:40 AM)
You don't talk to the world, you don't bother, you are wrapped up in your own bubble. Nothing penetrates through, nothing hurts you cos you don't know what's going on. Even if you do, you prolly don't give a fuck.
I need that, I need to know that I still have control over myself. Hard to explain lah. I am dark and twisty just like Meredith Grey.

Conversing with Toh E-mo right this moment reminds me of my other person - my own version of Christina Yang. She always knows the right things to say to me. She reads me like a book. She doesn't try too hard. She gives me the space without being told and she smacks me back to reality when it's time. She picks me up when I'm all broken and she fixes me up real quick only to see me off to damage myself again and there she'll be, picking up after myself yet again.

I miss my best friend.
0 comments: leave a comment