Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Calling it quits.
@10:02 AM
So let's pick up from where I've left - I've gotten my hands on a full-time job which I'm ashamed to say that, I have resigned from. HAHAHA. Barely even 3 months, if you must know. I'll be leaving the company in two weeks time and I'm probably applying for the AED position. The registrations are open at the moment, so yeah gotta try my luck on that.

It's not that I don't enjoy what I'm doing right now but honestly to have your weekends burned at work, office hours on both Saturday and Sunday, that's mental torture. I don't get to play 'touch' nor do I get to meet my friends up as much as I'd like to because work takes up so much of my energy and time, what I have for them is just plain resentment (towards work of course) and that made me feel so whiny I'm not gonna throw it on them!

Besides, I hate art & crafts!

Oh don't look down on these 2 months that I've worked here, I have learned a lot, like A LOT.
0 comments: leave a comment