Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
We keep going.
@12:32 AM
Scenario one - After party whilst eating amongst the kids.

Emz: (unwrapping her food) This looks like a penis.
Me: (looks over to her food) HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Emz: Have you eaten one?
Me: Eaten a wrap or ...?
Both: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scenario two - Cruising past Geylang Lorong 24 to get back to headquarters.

Emz: OMG THE GUY JUST OFFERED ME BOILED EGG. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?
Me: Idk!? Why don't you ask the cab driver?
Emz: Honestly why would he offer a boiled egg? Is there a symbolic meaning to it!?
Me: Hahaha, I don't think so Emz!
Emz: Prolly he's like thinking - HERE TAKE AN OVARY!
Me: Or prolly he's thinking - YOU CAN HAVE MY BABIES!!

On a random note, I guess we all have our fair share of the heartbreaks. I hate it when I see somebody close crumbling apart due to a heartbreak. It's a terrible feeling and I certainly do not wish it upon anybody no matter how much I might dislike them.

Look on the bright side - Hey, that's one frog down to kiss.
0 comments: leave a comment