Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
What do I do now?
@12:11 PM
Finding a job sure is tough. I've been through three interviews so far and none has gotten back to me. It's pretty depressing but that's how it works isn't it? It's pretty crappy how the gahmen says that the employment sector is picking up because even if companies are hiring, they're all looking for experienced employee.

So where does that leaves us, the fresh graduates, with nothing to our name?

Despite my futile attempts in getting a job, I've not regretted my decision to leave my previous company without securing another job first. Leaving was so much easier than staying on and trying to make it work.

I don't think anybody understands the amount of thoughts I have within. Even I don't get myself. I am constantly thinking that it's starting to toll on my body. I paid a visit to the doc yest and he says I've been exhausting myself too much. Now that's kind of funny considering I am currently unemployed, hah. But really, on a serious note, I have so many unresolved issues and it's eating me up slowly.
0 comments: leave a comment