Feels good like summer nights.
@5:07 AM
AND STILL WIDE AWAKE.
I kind of like the whole running away thing,
the part where nobody knows where you are, what you're doing or what's on your mind
because you see, "I don't want the world to see me cos I don't think they'd understand"
- copied right off City of Angels soundtrack HAHAHA
going to do the "hot body" regime as often as I can cos it totally works the muscles can! my tummy's strained right now but in a good manner. think I'm a sucker for rugby but I can't help it, it's the one thing that I can turn to to tune out the suck fest. I need to gain back my motivation right now though because our standards are all dropping and Boo isn't too happy on that. it's making her slightly irritable, I don't geddit with her.
okay I must go and get some sleep, I'm going to trim my hair and do my two hour party over at Grange Road. yayness I smell money rolling in.
0 comments: leave a comment