Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Should have known better.
@4:04 PM
so I hopped around in the blogosphere and came across an entry of an acquaintance who spoke of douche-bags and the mind games they played. I was reading it intently when the phrase "never settle for something less" tugged my heart. which is kind of true don't you think? how many times have you gave excuses for a guy who didn't call back, "oh he is prolly busy with his work, or maybe he's tired or his phone died off" and how many times have we built on hope that if we wait a while longer things might eventually work out, even when you know you're just an option and never really a priority.

there are no maybes, really, either a yes or no. if he keeps putting things off, being unsure about everything, where does that exactly leaves you? and the last thing you'd want to do is to be sitting around, waiting to feed someone's else ego. nyeh, it makes me feel lousy but it's the truth, most of us are stuck in these uncertainties!

anyway training got canceled last night so met the rest over at Pastamania after coaching for dinner. initial pan was to catch a movie after but the show was not airing at the theaters so we decided to leave it for another time. a few of us slacked at Titanic while the others headed for their respective destinations.

this is my life; eat play slack. I foresee plenty rotting days coming and it does me no good so I'm going to find me a part-time job (apart from my weekend job). all the best to me because y'all should know the last time I tried to search for one, I failed terrrribblyyyy!
1 comments: leave a comment