Holding up.
@10:44 PM
such a long day! we were at the grounds of Saint's Joseph by 8 30 AM, played about 6 hours worth of touch football, getting all burnt sweaty and dirty on the god-damned field before we finally wound up at Newton food court for a quick bite. made plans to catch Phobia 2 so we zoomed off to CCK for a quick shower, I'm not kidding. we were so efficient, we were in and out within 10 mins! all because we wanted to catch the 5PM slot hehehe!thanks to Chu's ride, we had some pretty cheap thrills! photos are up in facebook, so go check them out if you like. Chu was nice enough to drive us around :) my ride was covered all day no thanks to her, heeeeeee!
Phobia 2 was HAHAHAHA, scary but hilarious towards the end. most of us were using each other as shields, TheKnees was hiding behind her bag, Claudia and Minyi were holding onto each other and I had the popcorn bowl to tuck my head into. 3/4 into the movie, Chu and I had to use the bathroom so we climbed over our seats since we were sitting at the back of the threatre to get to the loo. definitely we had to climb back into our seats when we returned, yes? so that was what I did when I got stucked, stepped onto the plastic cover of my chicken hotdog, exclaimed HELP, got unnecessary attention and embarrassed myself. wah so paisey please! but the movie ended on a funny note so yeah worth paying for it even though we're like paying money to scare ourselves.
okay enough words for the night, the past entries were a little depressing so I needed something positive around here. situation hasn't improved but I let it all out to my other D earlier and I definitely feel better so yeah, good day it is :)
0 comments: leave a comment