Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
We gonna take over the world.
@12:50 PM
Last Tuesday I had the mental session before training and Edgar made us do this activity; car wash. I think everyone should do this at least once in their life because it'll help remind them of the greatness they possess. Often we dwell too much into our insecurities and negativity, we forgot how good we can be. The thing about me, I don't believe enough. Hell, I don't even try hard enough sometimes. And most of the time, I don't bother. I shrug things off, really. AND THAT'S BAD, JOE JACKSON BAD, aiyoyoyo.

Okay, enough of mindless ramblings. I shall trot to the showers and get dressed or else Miss TheKnees has to wait for my mighty late arrival yet again. Sorry D, if I'm late, you'll know why hehehehe.
0 comments: leave a comment