Do you have to let it linger?
@9:24 PM
Sometimes we do things that are way out of hand, sometimes we say things we don't really mean and most of the time, we forgot to say the things that really matter because being brutally honest means putting yourself out on the line. It may fail you and I, I'm not willing to risk it. They say life is all about taking chances, taking that plunge. Well, let me tell you life, I took that plunge and look where it brought me - nowhere. I always believed that people deserve to know the truth and I'd like for that to be mutual as well but unfortunately we don't always get it our way, do we? So tell me, why should I bother trying? Sighs, mind-fucking games.
Moving onto a totally different note, my days have been a blast so much that it's taking a toll on my health. My legs ache so badly and I'm filled with so much fatigue that I ditched G at the last minute, stayed home the whole day and napped every other hour. So sorry G!
Last few days have been filled with activities after activities. Of which all didn't allow my legs to fully recuperate. Especially after all the walking in the heels during Glitz Night! Mind you, I don't wear heels often. I even have a video of me walking in it because Mas said I looked like a mannequin walking. They were so mean, they made me walked to the nearest shop to "get used" to it meanwhile bagged home some goodies for them munch on, haha. But what the heck, it was pretty worth it.
I love how the girls looked fantabolous that night. It was refreshing to see all of them in a different light. The guys, oh the guys, they were suave. With their ties and what nots. It's deffo different from the usual bermudas and polo tees they'd always be in, hah. Oh, Hai bagged home Captain of the Year. I remember him being oh-so-jubilant when he got the captaincy in his squad and look how far he've come now. Speaking of which, he's organizing the Minorities meet-up. One thing came to my mind, booby squeeeeze! HAHAHA, sorry private joke.
Hmmm, I'm pretty contented with how much I've achieved over the weekends =)
I still cannot believe I completed the 10km run, hahahahhaa. That has got to be my highlight of the week.
Moving onto a totally different note, my days have been a blast so much that it's taking a toll on my health. My legs ache so badly and I'm filled with so much fatigue that I ditched G at the last minute, stayed home the whole day and napped every other hour. So sorry G!
Last few days have been filled with activities after activities. Of which all didn't allow my legs to fully recuperate. Especially after all the walking in the heels during Glitz Night! Mind you, I don't wear heels often. I even have a video of me walking in it because Mas said I looked like a mannequin walking. They were so mean, they made me walked to the nearest shop to "get used" to it meanwhile bagged home some goodies for them munch on, haha. But what the heck, it was pretty worth it.
I love how the girls looked fantabolous that night. It was refreshing to see all of them in a different light. The guys, oh the guys, they were suave. With their ties and what nots. It's deffo different from the usual bermudas and polo tees they'd always be in, hah. Oh, Hai bagged home Captain of the Year. I remember him being oh-so-jubilant when he got the captaincy in his squad and look how far he've come now. Speaking of which, he's organizing the Minorities meet-up. One thing came to my mind, booby squeeeeze! HAHAHA, sorry private joke.
Hmmm, I'm pretty contented with how much I've achieved over the weekends =)
I still cannot believe I completed the 10km run, hahahahhaa. That has got to be my highlight of the week.
2 comments: leave a comment