Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
One by one.
@1:04 AM
What you feel may not be what the other party feel. I'm way too sensitive. The world is moving way too fast. I can barely catch up. Focus, Dalinah, focus! My lower body is bigger than my upper body. It makes me feel fat. I am in need of a getaway. I'm so sick of trying. What is meant to be,will be. Everybody has issues, get over it. There's something missing. I'm always waiting for something to happen every night. The funny part, I don't even know what it is. I want to shake you up so badly and make you see things the way I see them. There are so many things I want to tell you but you're always never here. I am right here but why are you looking at the other direction. You have gorgeous eyes. I need to sleep. I have fyp to do. Screw school, I just want to be carefree.


Hello, the above paragraph is the list of thoughts I'm currently having.
0 comments: leave a comment