Dalinah, twenty-one.
Your tagboard comes in here.
WHAT SAY YOU?
@11:05 PM
The thoughts I make, the words I say, the life I see, the people I mingle with, everything, almost, everything that revolves around me speaks of rainbows and butterflies. It's like being in love without exactly having an object of affection..?

They do say that happiness is fleeting and I'm very sure this emotion will prolly die off in a week or so but until that day comes, I promise I'm going to be as upbeat as I can. I've been dwelled into vibes and vibes of negativity that I fail to see the good things in life.

Come to think of it, I'm prolly one of the whiniest self-denial bitch who only cares about herself. I've locked myself up so much that I lost human connectivity. Sure, I'm surrounded by heaps of people who has been nothing but nice but I refused to let them in or try to reach out to them. That's very selfish of me. I guess that explains why I'm constantly having insecurities and paranoia!

On another note, Asian Champions trip to Bangkong is enticing! The exposure I'll get will definitely be exceptional but on the other hand, to pay 500+ Sing Dollars excluding personal expenses, that is something I really have to weigh out.
0 comments: leave a comment