Dealing with kids has never been my forte because I have such low tolerance for the nonsense they throw at you. Just now I had to deal with 8 year olds who were more of mini-monsters and utterly rude. Stubborn was one thing but I really cannot deal with the direspecting. I almost wanted to burst into tears because I was alone with the boys at one point of time and they were really a bunchful. I felt so helpless that I wanted to drop everything and cab home. It was the worst party I ever had to assist and I didn't liked it.
Nevertheless we managed to pull it off. The mom was so glad it went without a glitch and complimented us for doing it so well. Oh, the amount of stress we had to endure. If I had it my way, dah lama I sepak-sepak muka dorang or lock them up in the basement HAHAHAHA.
I'm so sweaty and hungry, I should have just eaten up those kids just now.