BEACON OF LIGHT.
@6:31 PM
Plus, I get to spend time with my girls this morning even though we had to sweat it out before winding up at Macs for breakfast over conversations hehehe how to lose weight like that eh, exercise then eat. But its okay, it's alright tomorrow is another day to work it off.
I just got home and I'm so tired I want to sleep until the next day just because I can and I will for I'm worry-no-more! For you people who's having it tough, hang in there. You'll never know what might just come your way, hee.
I want to meet Rahil whose supervisor is so mean for making her ditch me the other time ='(
Sepak sikit kao punya supervisor, nyeh!
Oh, oh I asked my dad if I could finally register my bike license and he kept mum, I nudged him 3 times leh and he still diam diri. Dah nampak sah he tak nak I register dari dulu itu sebab dia selalu cakap next month, next month. He said this from last year July (after he promised me that he's gonna sponsor the whole thingy, cheat my feelings only), sekarang dah bulan berapa? Ini macam kan, bila mahu game betul tak kawan-kawan? I think I might stand better chance if I sound him for car license instead but tak nak uh. Nak motor jugak, even if it means finding my own means of income to pay. Kan kate, Miss Independent.
This entry is weird much, I went from English to Malay and back to English. No wonder the facebook quiz says I'm a macam paham college girl. A Malay girl will always be a minah, no denying that one. I think deep down, I tetap minah you.
4 comments: leave a comment